Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great Idea I wanted to share...

Courtesy of Shelter Blog
How awesome is this idea?  Saw this on Shelter Framing shopping bags from high end
boutiques!  Love it!  I think it would be especially great in a dressing
room or a closet!  This looks like a little dressing room that they have
created by emptying a closet and removing the door...
Very Creative...

I have been collecting old movie star photos for years, one day I plan
to wallpaper a powder room or my closet with them.  I have some goodies!
I am going to do some how to's soon to give you some ideas that you
can use with things like this..
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!