Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March!



I feel Spring in the air!   








Only 19 more days!  Since Spring is on the way, I thought I would show you this darling children's room which screams bright and cheery!  Designed by Andrika King Design and Nursery Notations.  Andrika is a Los Angeles based interior designer but was educated at The University of Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, NC.  Prior to becoming a designer of children's rooms, Andrika owned "Sprouts" a children's store located in Manhattan Beach, California. 

You can read more about Andrika King Design here
 If you would like to check out her blog click here!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!