Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pastels or Brights....

via

via

via


via


via


via


via


via


via

via

via


via

I love the colors associated with Easter but I have to admit, I falter between the pastels and the brights.  When we color eggs with the children, I always have every color possible and we make some pastel and some bright.  I don't care how old I get, I will always color eggs at Easter.  That ritual will move from an activity with my children to an special time with my grandchildren, I am quite sure.  Easter is a magical time spent with family, relaxing and soaking up the salt air and the sun.  A much needed break from work and schedules.  Hopefully, I will have time to post our egg coloring and hunt.  There is always wonderful
 meals, sunrise service on the beach, games with the children and laughter.  
Who knows we may even spy a rabbit or two...


   
Two great recipes You Can try for Easter:


Creme Brûlée French Toast
My Mom's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. it'd be so hard to choose, i'm such a sucker for both! but i think in the long run, i'm a pastel girl at heart :-)

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, I think I'm drawn to pastels too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter plans sound so beautiful! I've never heard of a sunrise service on a beach-- but it sounds absolutely wonderful! I hope your weekend is lovely. Happy Easter!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love pastels!!!!! Especially at this time of year. Okay, that picture of the back of the girl in shorts, yeah, after I finish that piece of cake there is absolutely no way I could possibly fit into a little pair of shorts such as those. Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa - Thanks for visiting my new blog. Let me know if you have any suggestions! :-) I love yours---great layout and style. Very nice!! And, do visit the next time you are in Wash, DC. Have a great Easter weekend!! Cheers, Loi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some fun photos! Thanks for the eye candy.

    Happy Easter,
    Laura @cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!