Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did You See The Moon Last Night?

Atlanta,Ga

Washington, DC

Chelsea Bridge, London

Puerto Rico

Chelmsford, London

Greenville, NC via Karen Moss

A Super perigee moon only happens every 18 years. 
The closest the moon gets to the earth. 
If you missed it last night, look tonight, it should still be spectacular!


Genesis 1:16  
And God made the two great lights - the greater light to rule the day
 and the lesser light to rule the night and the stars....
last night it was a greater light
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa! I did see it last night - it was so bright and big and beautiful. My daughter who is in the middle of finals and super stressed emailed me and said seeing that moon made everything okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see that moon and it was incredibly beautiful, as are those photos. Have a great day.
    Ciao,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!