Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mastermind with Tobi Fairley


Tobi's Foyer
It's  8:25 in Little Rock, Arkansas and I am packing my bags to catch a flight home.  It has been a whirlwind trip.  I flew down on Monday to become part of Tobi Fairley's Mastermind Group.  All I have time to say is "Wow".  The past few days have been incredible.  I have had the privilege of being mentored by one of the countries leading interior designers and met other amazing interior designers whom I now call friends!  All in all it was a win win trip for me!
I plan to blog more about my trip, Mastermind and our time in Little Rock, once I return to Charlotte.  I'll even give you a sneak peek inside Tobi's home.  I'll share photos of some of the rooms  that weren't  in the magazine spread.  
It has been an awesome experience!  Can't wait to tell you more!  Toodles for now, I have a plane to catch!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Lisa. I know it was incredible ! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, I am hoping to get my blogs pulled together and one actually posted today!

      Delete
  2. Lisa,
    How priceless is it to hear your enthusiasm and passion.....when you tap into your purpose, everything just starts to make sense and make one happy. Just finished reading "The blue zones" lessons on longevity...and living with a purpose is part of what creates a life worth living for. What a treat for you and to share that with us is like tossing a pebble into the water and the rings circling round and round. Radiate goodness.....!!!
    xo
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to get that book! Sounds like a great read Patricia! You always radiate goodness!!! Happy Weekend.

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!