Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loving this look....

I'm off to Design Camp today with Lori Dennis & Kelli Ellis in Atlanta, so I thought it only fitting that I share Jamie Schoenborn, Creative Communications Director
 of Lilly Pulitzer and Georgia native's fab sale on Joss & Main!

The Sale is based on Lilly Pulitzer's Theme for 2013:

"Life's A Party, Dress Like It!"


I'm def a resort-chic kind of girl!  I could so live
at the beach year around! 

Every item in the sale would look fab in my beach house!

Have you checked it out? 

I'm only showing a few of the resort inspired goodies so make sure to
 pop over to Joss & Main to see the rest!


I'm digging this set of seaside bowls with tiny shell covered orbs. Great for displaying shells found on the beach!

Via

If you don't have a giant clam shell, here's your chance
to own one at a great price!  These are great to use as a centerpiece or ice
 it down and fill with your fav soft drinks for a unique cooler at your next party.
Via

The Genova trays are perfect for the bar or the coffee table
when serving drinks.
Via

Add the perfect touch of Palm Beach Chic with these great coral lamps, which would look great in a bedroom or living room.  Neutral enough to work with any decor!
Via


What a focal statement this great looking eta`gere would make in your home. I can picture it filled with beautiful coral, baskets and books to create a beautiful focal point as well as tons of great storage! With all the lovelies who would notice the flatscreen in the middle?
Via




Here's a look I put together with some of the
 items in the sale!



All items are available at the Joss & Main Sale here,
Except for that cute little dress and you can find that here!
Better hurry, things are selling out quickly! 

Speaking of "life being a party", it's only fitting Joss & Main would feature a sale like this since they were one of our gracious sponsors of Alt Summit!  Those people really know how to throw a party themselves!  We had tons of fun with them, but now it's back to work for all! 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa great selections. I have wanted a giant clam shell for a very long time!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! SO bright...and such a nice mix of finishes! Great stuff Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Janie and her Joss & Main sale. She is so talented.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely live at the beach too! Fun stuff... I'm going to head over to the sale now. :) {Have fun at Design Camp!!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could too and I love the Lilly clothes (esp. for my 4 year old). I just bought a giant clam shell for my foyer table. I think this one is from Cyan Design if I am not mistaken. They have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!