Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I have A Secret.....



If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this picture last week?  If you aren't following me and want to know what I'm up to start following for more clues...,  I promise it will be fun!  Would love to have you join us for the ride.  Yes, us, I have a partner in crime that many of you know and love.  We might even award a little prize for the person who can guess what we are up to first?  If you don't have a vine account yet, get one today!!!  I'm totally addicted!! Best 6 sec. videos online!!!  Totally fun!  There will be clues on vine today as well, but you will have to follow me to see

Might even drop a few clues on pinterest & facebook!!!!

....let's get this party started!!!!



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your secret I cannot stand it! Woohoo!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. showhouse? Youve got me curious! Can't wait to see... I went searching for clues, but not sure.. Have a great day Lisa.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMM can't wait to see! Where is that shot??? It is gorgeous! Take care lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new home reno project?! Look forward to seeing what you are up to Lisa!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!