Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Room Challenge




Last year I had the pleasure of participating in "The One Room Challenge" I must say, it was so fun to do!  Linda from My Crafty Home Life does such a great job putting it together.  She is amazing!  This round's group of participates is stellar too!  If you aren't familiar with this event.  You can read about it here! Make sure to click on all the links below to follow the group this time!  So fun to see what creative people do! 

Can't wait to see what my friend Jennifer from Pink Pagoda does with her breakfast room:


All the projects look amazing!  


Just discovered my friend and fellow Mastermind
with Tobi designer Kathleen of Pacific Family Homes is participating in this challenge as well!!!  Make sure to check out what she is doing with this little girls rooms....

Arizona


Here's the list of the current participates:

P.S.  Did you hear the news...My dear friend Traci Zeller is designing her own line of fabrics! I have had a sneak peek and they are fab!!!! You are going to die when you seen them!!!!  Traci and I have some exciting news we will be sharing soon about a joint venture we are involved in.



Lots of exciting things happening at
Lisa Mende Design!!! Can't wait to share!!!



P.S.S. Have you downloaded the new app "Vine"
I am having so much fun on it!  If you haven't, you must!
Make sure to follow me if you do at Lisa Mende
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!