Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paris Awaits!!!!!

Via





I've been practicing my French!  (Bonjour) Hello, (s'il vous plait) if you please, (merci) thank you, (au revoir) good bye, (ou sont les toilettes?) where are the toilets, (quelle heure est-il) what time is it?, and the most important one of all - (ou` est le vin) Where is the WINE!!!!!!   

I have been so distracted ever since I found out I was going to Maison &Objet  I have barely been able to contain myself!  It's the last week of summer and I have decided to take a breather from my blog and plan my trip to Paris in September.  My friend Julia Buckingham Edelmann and Holly Hollingsworth Phillips will be going with me as well as several other designers and architects.  It's going to be fabulous!

I can't wait to share with you more about my amazing trip to Memphis with Brizo and my unbelievable trip to California with Traditional Home Magazine and Thermador.  I promise to share as soon as I can, but for now, I have a trip to plan!  

(Au revoir) Good bye!  

More to come as soon as I get my ducks in a row!
  (or my Laduree macarons)
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. What fun, fun, fun!!! Awesome restaurant (and reasonably priced) = Pirouette. It's in the 1st. Delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may travel more than any other person I know :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it does seem that way. I have been really lucky to be invited to so many nice events! I saw where you just got back from Haven. How was that?

      Delete
  3. You will have so much fun! I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Voyage!
    Sounds like a true dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Patty it is a dream come true! I have always dreamed of going to Paris and London and now I am going the same month! I still can't believe it!

      Delete
  5. Cannot wait for the beginning of our world tour 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, SO jealous!!! I can't wait to read (and see) all about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to share all I learn! Am working on my camera skills and french!!!

      Delete
  7. I am so jealous! :) What a wonderful, exciting time you are having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you were going with me Carrie! It will be fun!

      Delete
  8. Oh Lisa ... have a ball ... you are living a beautiful design dream! soak in every minute and drink wonderful wine!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, you are exactly right, it is just like a dream for me. I have always wanted to go to Paris and to London. oxox

      Delete
  9. Some of my favorite restaurants: Un Dimanche a Paris, a chocolate concept restaurant
    and La Bastide Odeon. Both are in the 6th. J'aime tout sur Paris !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several days between trips and have decided to just stay over. Wish you were coming to meet me.

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!