Monday, October 14, 2013

LampPlus Contest! A Win Win for All!!!



I don't have to tell you how much I adore LampsPlus, I think you already know!  They are a great online resource for quick ship fab lamps.  I love their color program which allows custom options to create a special lamp for your room.
Well, as I mentioned over the weekend....



 I was honored to be among the 25 nominees in the LampsPlus Contest.  I was happy to be listed among such a great group of bloggers.  Many of the bloggers named are friends of mine.  I know that online voting has gotten so popular that many of you are worn out with it but LampsPlus has made it exciting and worth your time.  

For each vote you cast YOU are entered in a drawing for a $500 shopping spree!  

And to make it even more worth your time...
If I win, I will be giving a prize away on my blog!
If you like my blog please vote daily til Nov 15th!

You may vote once daily from today Oct. 14 - Nov. 15.  


All you do to vote is choose my blog name (Lisa Mende Design) from the drop down menu of Interior Design Blogs

I appreciate your votes!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm terribly behind when it comes to utilizing facebook for my blog. Anyhow, congrats! And I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!