Wednesday, January 22, 2014

5 Ways to "Zhush" Your Desk!


VIA
After working on getting my "family" desk organized and refreshed for the new year, I decided my work desk needed a little "zhushing" and what better place to do than at "The Zhush"?My friend, Sue has an amazing online shop, but then you knew that didn't you?  Look what I found in Sue's shop to make my work desk fabulous!
(click on the title to see all the goodnes...)


1. Colored Pencils in Brass Holder $77
 This collection of  colored pencils are perfect for those little sketches I do for clients.  I have admired this for a while in the blogosphere because of the awesome brass container.  I decided to treat myself with some of my Christmas money.  Hello pretty brass pencil holder and colored pencils come to mama!


2. Monogrammed notepad $30
Notepads with my name or monogram are a must for my desk.  I don't know why, but if my name is on it, it just feels more special!  I get so excited when I have a new design.  

3. RabLab Box $150
Ok, so a little splurge is in order.  This fab box will be perfect for paperclips, pushpins or anything else I want to store in it.  I'm thinking metal or clear because I don't want to take away from the beauty of the box itself. 

4. Brass Turtle Shell Paperweight $61
Finally, the perfect paperweight!  Since brass is back in a big way,my desk needs a little warm touch that only brass can provide.  This elegant paperweight will remind me to work like "the hare", after all slow and steady does wins the race.  

5. "Dwell in Possibility" $64
I really, really like this little tray.  This year is going to be full of surprises, which I am bursting at the seams to start sharing.  It won't be long till the big reveal!
This will be my daily reminder to enjoy every moment!  


Like before, here is an added bonus.....


I just received Thibaut's new Graphic Resource Wallpaper book and wowza, there are some amazing new papers.  I'm thinking about using this one in my new office area....


It's called Bahia and comes in 5 colorways.  Do you love it?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That pencil holder is the perfect gift for a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bahia wallpaper ... going to check out other colorways! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the neatest and most organized desk I have ever seen. I love the little "zhushing" you did here. I think my favorite product on your desk is the pencil holder. I use so many when working on a project, I'm going to have to get one of those. The brass container stands out. Great ideas here.

    Derrick George @ ZZONE 31

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!