Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beautiful Cabin in Hallingdal, Norway










Amazing cabin in Hallingdal, Norway
{come inside after the jump.}


















Sources: Kocham Wies
Photo: Dos Santos Solvi/ Hemis/ East news








With all the talk about the snow up north, I decided I must share this beautiful cabin I found on the Evi Karatza Adores.  I have tried to find out more about it but all I can tell you is that is it in Norway.  It was originally posted in 2012 but he photos are so beautiful I felt they were worthy of sharing again.  My husband is always begging me to buy a mountain house because he loves the mountains.  I do enjoy a couple of trips to the mountains annually, but the beach is really where I choose to getaway even in the winter.  Of course his idea of a mountain house isn't the same as mine.  I just showed him these pictures and he said yeah, who wouldn't want that for their second home!  It is beautifully furnished, but it also looks very livable for a family.   It reminded me of this quote:

"Interiors speak. Rooms emphasize whether one simply exists or lives, and there is a great difference between the two. "   -Van Day Truex

I hope wherever you are today you are warm and comfy, with a good book!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The colors in the bedroom are fantastic. I'm with your husband...I love the mountains and hate to tell you this, but I am not a "beach" Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great your teen age bedrooms that you can find on pictures below are designed with furniture by big Italian furniture manufacturer, really great and helpful. designing bedroom

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!