Wednesday, May 21, 2014

La Cienega- Designer Windows (Continued - Post #4)


Credit JL Photography
The Windows of La Cienega Legends (continued)
This post outlines the third and final group of windows from the Legends of Le Cienega event.  I did not share the windows in any particular order.  My goal in posting all the windows was two fold.  I wanted to give each designer a shoutout and my readers a chance to experience the creativity of the windows.  The windows were sheer inspiration for me.  When I start a project, I always look for a story, so the idea of choosing a book as a starting point for a design project was a perfect idea.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the windows I have posted so far.  A couple of readers had written and ask if I have close ups the windows.  I am  posting tomorrow about a few of the windows I did photograph in detail.  Stay tuned, if you would like to see close ups!

{Click here to view the final group of windows....}


34. Nathan Turner window





 35. Jean de Merry (both)










36. Harbinger North Window








37. Harbinger South Window





38. Fuller Roberts





39. Waterworks Window





40. Sherle Wagner




41. Reborn Window






42.  Scalamandre



43. Soli Architectural Surfaces






44. Tufenkian Artisan Carpets Window





45. Renaissance Hardware






46. Gallery Go



"Hollywood" by Timothy White

Presenting designer Erika Brunson





47. Kelly Wearstler West Window


48. Kelly Wearstler East Window



That concludes my coverage of the complete list of Legends of La Cienega designer windows.  Come back tomorrow to find out which were my favorites and why!  
In the meanwhile, check out the Legends windows on Pinterest here.

A big thank you to One Kings Lane for sponsoring the windows of La Cienega!

Photography credits to Grey Crawford unless otherwise noted.  Please do not use without written permission.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!