Monday, May 19, 2014

La Cienega Legends Windows(continued) - Post #3

Photo credits to JL Photography

This post is the second in a series of three posts about the fabulous designer windows at the Legends of La Cienega Event last week.  Yesterday I posted the first group of windows, if you missed that post click here to catch up.   I enjoyed viewing the photographs of the windows along with  pictures of the designers who created the window and reading about their inspiration for their designs.  The   photographs were taken by Grey Crawford. 

Enjoy!

{click here to see the next set of windows of La Cienega....}


17. Egg &Dart North Window





18. Egg & Dart South Window





19. Claremont Window




20. Downtown Window




21. Downtown Window




22. Janet Yonaty Window



23. Janet Yonaty Window





24.  Gina Berschneider





25. Jasper






26.  Antique Rug Co./Hollywood Sierra Kitchen





27. Mansour Window




28. J.D. Staron




29. Ralf's North Window



30. Ralf's South Window






31. Mehraban Rugs





32. Compas




33. Hollyhock





 I hope you are enjoying the La Cienega designer windows series.  Tomorrow I will share the final group of windows then I want your feedback on your favorites. 

Thank you to One Kings Lane for sponsoring the Legends of La Cienega  Windows this year!

(All photographs credit goes to Grey Crawford unless otherwise noted and should not be used without written approval.) 

*Copy for this post was taken from the La Cienega website
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Do you have close ups of these windows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, I'll post some closes on thursday of a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I could not in a million years pick a favorite, there are so many!!
    I think you will enjoy these windows of Buck House!
    xoxo
    Karena
    http://artbykarena.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-windows-of-buck-house-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share and plz visit my site Web Development Company Elesoftech is a leading offshare web development,mobile application, iphone application.





    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share and plz visit my site Web Design Company Elesoftech is a leading offshare web development,mobile application, iphone application.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!