Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Packing for High Point....Fall Fashions at a Discount!!


It's time for ShopBop's Annual Friends and Family Sale!  Don't miss out!  I have been busy getting my fashion on for High Point Market so this sale came at the perfect time. Yay me!!!  I found some fabulous things on ShopBop.  Wanna see what I'm lovin these days?  My eyes are always bigger than my pocketbook but hey, looking doesn't cost a thing, so I say look away!!!  Oh how I wish it were that easy!  I can't help, but buy when I look!  Temptation gets me every time!
Click Here for Details
Sarah Designs wrap bracelet style watch! I love the look and styling of a bracelet watch.  It's so chic and adds a hip factor to every outfit.

Click for Details

Love this rabbit fur infinity scarf which would dress up any simple tee or sweater and elevate to fabulous in a nano second.  I travel a lot so I'm all about bringing little accessories which can transition a simple outfit into a dressier look.  Not to mention it will keep you warm on th plane!

Click for Details

Talk about the ultimate...this grey cashmere scarf is a wardrobe basic.  If you don't have this buy it now, you will be asking yourself why you haven't sooner.  I love this scarf!

Click for Details

C. Wonder Fab Jewelry box in lacquered orange finish.  Talk about the perfect gift!  I'm buying these for holiday gifts.  

Click for Details
If you need new jewels to go in the box....here is one of my new favs from Kenneth Lane.  Love and adore this necklace!  It is also available in this color which is even cheaper.

Click for Details
Love this new piece by Nocturne "Rua".  I would throw this on with a pair of jeans like this, a sweater like this or  a crisp blouse  and a pair of shoes these these or these and be out the door.


Click for Details
Sexy BCBG tuxedo style "Waleska" dress.  Perfect for holiday cocktails or anytime you need a fab little black dress with an edge.  This dress has the look of a blazer and would look great with leggings too.  

Click for Details
I never met a leather jacket I didn't love and guess what?  This one is vegan, even better. 
I would wear this to pieces.  

Click for Details
I adore this houndstooth dress and the price is amazing!



Click for Details

Coclico "Henrietta" Boots!  I adore Colico shoes.  I just bought this pair for market week comfort and now think I might have to splurge for these.  Have you ever worn Coclico? I also love this pair for weekends.  They are fabulous and comfy plus they look amazing on your feet.

Click for details
This Ash Boots are spectacular

click here to shop away and save big for the next three days only!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the gray cashmere scarf Lisa! So many cute deals!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karena, I wish you were coming to High Point so we could meet! I can't wait to meet you!

      Delete
  2. Lisa, I love this post on what to wear! I sure wish I bought the shoes you told me to buy last market!! Maybe in the Spring I'll get it right :)
    Loved reading this post, it's like I'm sitting right beside you!! I love you to pieces!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the best Maria! Loved spending time with you at market! oxox

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!