Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blue Apron Meals



Originally worn by apprentice chefs in France, the Blue Apron has become a symbol of lifelong learning in cooking.





A better way to cook

Fresh ingredients, great recipes
delivered weekly to your home


I am constantly being called "the connector" and haven't embraced that moniker until recently, but I have decided that's exactly what I am.  I am the "Design Connector."  Any and everything that has to do with designing the perfect life is my focus.  Today, I'm giving you a life changing connection!  Have you ever heard of Blue Apron?  My friend, Cheminne Taylor-Smith introduced me to Blue Apron and it has totally changed my life!  If you are like me and work all the time, but still want yummy, healthy meals for your family, let me turn you on to Blue Apron!  Not only does Blue Apron banish the redundant task of meal planning, but they do all the grocery shopping too.  Everything is locally bought when possible and delivered to your doorstep.  All you do is open the box, and prepare the food.  


Cod with pickled grapes and Summer Succotash

To get signed up for this life changing action click here.  Fill out the necessary information and give input credit card information and pick your first delivery date!  It's that simple! Sign up for a family of two or four.  If you have more people in your family,  sign up for whatever number you need.   Blue Apron meals are made from the freshest ingredients.  Everything is included even the recipe card with cooking instructions.  You'll get three meals a week, but since next week is Thanksgiving you can combine all three meals for a Thanksgiving feast.  If you are going out of town, you can donate your week to a needy family.  

Frisee and Warm Goat Cheese Salad

Have questions about Blue Apron? click here.  Don't see the question you want to ask?  Click here and ask your question.  


Flat Iron Steaks with artichoke-potato hash, purple asparagus and caramelized shallots

Let's face it, we aren't all Martha Stewart or Barefoot Contessa, some of us
 need help with meal preparation!  Let Blue Apron be your sous chef!


Learn exciting new recipes each week created by the Blue Apron test 
kitchen chefs!



Here's a great value!  One week of Blue Kitchen meals, plus sea salt,
 peppercorn, and olive oil all for only $99.99

Free Shipping on orders over $75

Sign up today!  You'll thank me!
Follow Blue Apron on Social Media:
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa you have impressed me with the Blue Apron offerings! The meals look delish!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!