Wednesday, December 24, 2014

5 Quick Gift Wrap Ideas to Get Your Packages Ready for Christmas Morning!






Via
It's a wrap!  The presents have been bought, the goodies have been baked and now it's time to wrap the presents and place them under the tree for Christmas morning.  Are you finished or are you like me and just now wrapping your gifts? I really enjoy wrapping presents on Christmas Eve!  I'll let you in on a little secret of mine....I enjoy getting into the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping too.  I always save one present to buy on Christmas Eve because I enjoy shopping then.  Typically it is an add on present,  in case I don't find something I really like.  Do you do that?  Oh well, call me crazy but I love to shop and wrap on Christmas Eve day.  Now back to why I'm writing this post.   Here are a few quick and easy ideas I found for wrapping gifts with things already around the house.  My go to is brown or white paper for a simple look that is clean,crisp yet still festive!  This year I am all about the brown paper and pretty ribbons!

Via

I like to use brown paper to wrap gifts all year long.  It's easy to pick up at discount or shipping stores.  There isn't a problem of what to do with leftovers after the holidays, just stick leftovers in your all occasion gift wrap box and use it on the next special occasion.   Fresh greenery tucked into the string or ribbon of a brown paper packages adds a simple, yet festive touch.  



"Brown Paper Packages All Tied Up with String, these are a few of my favorite things"


Via

Add a few jingle bells and a pretty grosgrain ribbon to create the perfect package for anyone on your list.  Ribbon doesn't have to be red or green.  Basically any color ribbon can work.  Black ribbon adds a handsome touch to this package from Freckles Chick.  I love her idea of cutting out paper feathers and dipping them in glitter to add to packages.

Click here to read about Freckles Chick's wrappings and see more pics!
Via


Don't really like the stick on tags?  Try making gift tags from fresh greens as shown here from Apartment Therapy using plain manilla tags.  I loved reading all their ideas for simple stylish wrapping here.  If you don't have the tags, make your own using construction paper or pretty fabric.  Be creative, your gift recipient will love it. 


click here for printable gift tags
Here are some printable labels to download and print, click the link 
 from Unexpected Elegance!

Need help tying the perfect bow?  I have you covered!  Click Here to 
get a tutorial on how to tie the perfect bow!  It's really easy as 1-2-3!

Via


Hopefully, I have given you some quick ideas to get all those packages wrapped and ready Santa!  Merry Christmas!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!