Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Steals!

Halycon Candles make a great gift!
Horchow has 30%off today with code HURRY and Free Shipping on items
over $50. I LOVE  these Halycon candles. Once the candle is gone, these
 beautiful ceramic containers would make great pencil cups for your desk
 or make up brush holders in your bathroom.  If you are like me you enjoy 
giving gifts that are personalized.  Here are some of my favorites 30%off today!


Monogrammed Memo Cube Who couldn't use this?
College kids, moms, the busy executive?


Monogrammed Note Cards  Everyone has to write
thank you notes after the holidays.  This will make your
after the holiday notes more fun!


Monogram Coffee Mugs Get one for each member of
the family!



for moms, babysitters and special girlfriends.


Monogrammed Luggage Tags for the hard to buy
for traveler who has everything!


for the student or avid readers who like to read 
in bed!








Personalized Door Mat for a great family gift!












Did you find something for someone on your list?

Make sure to order today for Cyber Monday 30%off with code HURRY!

Click Here to see All Horchow's Cyber Monday Sale Items!



Don't forget Kate Spade is 30%off today too!!  Click over and shop while everything
is 30% off...  use code CYBER30 at checkout.

Great gifts under $50  I love this biz card case and emerald cut studs.

Great gifts under $100!  I put this little wristlet on my own list!

Great gifts under $200! love this fun ipad case and wireless headphones.

Also, Kate Spade offers Free Shipping in all 50 states!

Last Day to Enter My CarpetOne Rug Giveaway Here!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!