Friday, December 26, 2014

Didn't Get What You Wanted for Christmas? Here's the Remedy!




If Santa didn't bring you what you wanted for Christmas, it's time to take
 matters into your own hands.  Today is a huge sale day for many retailers! 
I'm spending today shopping the sales with my Christmas money.  Here are
some of my favorite sales.

Anthropologie is having a "Winter Flurry Sale" with an extra 25% off with the
code INAFLURRY entered at checkout!  Click Here to Shop the sale items!

Here are some things I'm eyeing. 

Feathered Fringe Top From Anthropologie
Wouldn't this top be fabulous for New Year's Eve parties?  Pair it with a pair of jeans or

Vinifera Necklace
This necklace is so gorgeous in person!  I took one to a gift exchange.
Wished later I had bought two of them, now I can!  Woohoo!

Jolana fur Ascot

If you aren't into glitz and sparkle for New Years Eve, try a fur ascot to
dress up a simple sweater.  On sale for only $39.95.  Bet this will sell out fast!
Also available in black and light grey.

Etosha Wristlet Clutch from Cleobella


I love a small wristlet like this one from Cleobella.  Perfect size for
 a cell phone, credit card and a little cash.  Great for nights out on
the town when a large bag won't do.  Love the bracelet handle detail!

Bow Cuff Gloves $29.95
Cutest gloves ever!
 

Leopard Bobby Pins

The leopard love affair continues with these cute bobby pins from Dabble.
only $14.99 for a set

Joie Leopard "Felton" Shoes

I've been wanting a pair of cute sneeks to wear at market and around town.
 These leopard cuties from Joie would be perfect!
Dolce Vita Leta Shoes
These shoes are also available in black.  Perfect shoe to head into spring.

Marjall Peasant Top

The "boho" in me is craving this peasant top to wear with jeans.  
Eventide Gradient Throw
Everyone in my family fights over the fur throws I have in my family room
and often I end up without one.  The coldest natured person in the house 
needs a throw of her own.  Bet my guys would defer this one to me since it
has a pink stripe.

Fallen Feather Wreath

The Prettiest Tree Skirt Ever!
Luxe Fur Tree Skirt is to die for!  Sheepskin tree skirt!  Wow!
Was $698 now on sale for $349!  Still expensive in my world but
hey if you can purchase this I would be most envious!

Via
Love this rug available in several colors but selling out quickly!

Ohhh...so much goodness on sale!

Here are other places having great sales today!  Take advantage
 before the good things sell out!

One Kings Lane Free Shipping on Orders over $100
Neiman Marcus Save up to 60%off & Free Shipping courtesy of Visa
Nordstrom "Twice as Nice" Earn Double points! Free Shipping!
ShopBop Up to 70%off
C. Wonder Semi Annual "Big Wonder Sale" Free shipping over $100
Serena and Lily 75% off "End of Season" Sale
Kate Spade Saturday "The Party On Shop"
Diane Von Furstenberg Up to 50% off on Selected Styles!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!