Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Woodard Furniture, A New Favorite of LMD


When the creative director of a company has this kind of fashion style, you know the collection is going to be fabulous!  Those amazing shoes belong to Bill Herron, creative director of Woodard Furniture.  Woodard has been creating quality furniture for over 140 years.  I had heard the name for years but had never taken the time to investigate this industry veteran.  I must say, I really like what I found. Woodard craftsmen design and manufacture products loyal to the timeless art of quality furniture design and construction. Not only does the company continue to use the age-old art of hand forming, but also employs the latest in high-tech manufacturing processes.  Woodard remains committed to creating products that will provide years of enjoyment.  Quality furniture that is USA made!  Check out some of my favorites from the collection.




Gelatto makes me want to sit outside and have gelatto!


Sculptura is fabulous! 


 Their outdoor collections like this beautiful grouping are available in many fabrics and colors. I can't wait to share more about their offerings.  

 Can't you picture this by a pool?  Love the sleek lines of the chairs and the big umbrella.  The entire line is fabulous!



 How adorable is this child's table and chairs.  I love how they showed several of the color options by mixing the colors in this grouping.  

 When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.

I cannot wait to share more about this fabulous line of furniture!  Look for an extensive post coming soon which will go into detail about Woodard!

Visit Woodard Furniture's website to see more
 by clicking here
Follow Woodard on Social Media!

Woodard was a sponsor of Lisa Mende Design for High Point Market.  All opnions are my own.  My policy is to only post about products which are LMD tested and approved.  

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa I would say Herron is truly a creative force to be reckoned with! Love his style and panache and the great line from Woodard!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think I was in there, I remember this furniture! Great post Lisa, love how you started it! Made me keep clicking :) x Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great line! Thanks for commenting my sweet friend! oxo

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!