Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dash and Albert Rugs, Great for Indoors and Outdoors!


Photography credit to Dustin Peck Photography
I had a great experience participating in the Traditional Home and Junior League of High Point Show House.  The ladies of the High Point Junior League and staff from Traditional Home worked hard to make our jobs as designers in the house as painless as possible.   I could not have done my job as a designer if it had not been for my fabulous room sponsors.  One of my sponsors was Dash and Albert Rugs
I have loved Dash and Albert for as long as I can remember.  The founder, Anne Selke is an amazing woman.  Read her company philosophy if you want to get a taste of what make this wonder woman unique.  

Dash and Albert.....

our philosophy

We believe your home should make you happy.
The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and products you love. For nearly 20 years, we’ve applied our spirited, design-driven approach to creating bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love—stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time. We are committed to quality—beginning with the initial design and choice of materials to our fast and friendly delivery, topped off with our exceptional customer service. We are defined by and take pride in each step of the process and the people who make it happen.



I want all the projects I design to be happy so often I look to  Dash and Albert for this very reason. 

In the showhouse, I chose the Catamaran stripe in sprout for the kitchen, breakfast room, and mudroom.  There were thousands of visitors who visited the house and walked on these rugs.  Would you believe the rugs still look brand new?  I chose these rugs because they are polypropylene which means you can use them indoors or outdoors.  If they get dirty, take them in the yard and hose them off.  The smaller sizes can be tossed in the washing machine.   Check out all the Dash and Albert polypropylene rugs by clicking here.  I love the polypropylene rugs for their versatility, but Dash and Albert also have rugs that are wool, cotton, jute, wool/cotton and more.  Their patterns range from stripes, plaids, geometrics to solids.   I especially love the new line Bunny Williams designed for Dash and Albert, which is in soft blues, greens, greys, browns, pinks, and neutrals.  


Forgive my amateur photography in this picture.  The greens do match.  Not sure why they are reading differently here unless it is the photographer.  Well, you get the gist.  I love Dash and Albert and highly recommend it.  It's the perfect solution for kids rooms, beach houses, playrooms and anywhere you want a great looking rug but are worried about abuse. These rugs are made for kids, pets and traffic.

Dash and Albert don't just make rugs.  They also offer pillows, throws, dog beds, poufs, totes, and furniture.
Take a gander at some of their other goodies. 
Catamaran Stripe Pillows
Nautilus Outdoor Pillows
There are lots of colors and patterns. 

Catamaran Stripe Dog Beds
Wouldn't Rover feel special with one of these
 great dog beds?

Stripe Pouf


Check out all the offerings Dash and Albert here.
If you don't currently own products by Dash and Albert, I hope you will consider adding some Dash and Albert "happy" in your home. 


Thank You to Dash and Albert for being one of my room sponsors in the Traditional Home & High Point Junior League Show house.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I am in a shop that carries Dash and Albert I go through all of the selection, always so artful, new color palettes, and great quality! I love the green in your room design Lisa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!