Saturday, June 6, 2015

Don't Miss The #DXVTopsecret Project Video!

   




DXV Design Panel for 2015

I am honored to be among this talented group of designers, who were asked to design bathroom vignettes with the beautiful DXV products!  Please visit the DXV website and
 see all the lovely collections DXV offers.  

A special thank you to DXV and Veronika Miller of Modenus for
 including me in this project.  


 Veronika Miller of Modenus, shares her thoughts on the #DXVTopsecret reveal.   I hope you enjoy the video!  I just returned from New York and tired but excited to share the DXV products with all of you! More to come on Monday about the project, sponsors and the newest DXV project unveiling! 
 Click on the arrow below  to watch the video!

            
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!