Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sale Alert!!! Great Sales at Serena and Lily & More!!!!



One of my favorite "go to" online sources for bedding and bath towels is
Serena and Lily.  I love their quality, selections and customer service is impeccable.
When summer comes I like to refresh my bed by adding new sheets or quilts and Serena and Lily always have something fresh and inviting that fits the bill. Luckily for you they are having a 20%off Sale on Bath and Bedding right now!  Click this link to visit their website and start saving on beautiful bath and bedding products for your home.  Simply enter the code SUNNYDAYS when you check out to save 20% off your purchase.

Here are some of my favorite items:


The Cherries Bedding for girls is adorable! Click here for pricing
The Ronan Collection for Boys is handsome and classic! Click for pricing!



Isn't this Summer collection calming?  I would love this at the beach or the lake.
I can just imagine coming in for a nap on this beautiful bed.  Is there anything better
in the summer than a crisp, fresh bed?


I adore the candy stripe bedding and just suggested a client to use this in
 her beach house in this light blue colorway for a guest room.


The Fouta shop offers these fab beach towels, bath towels and bedding.

 An all time favorite bath towel collection is the Gobi collection that comes in 
navy, berry, coral, grass, bark and aqua.  If you buy nothing but the hand towels and add to plain white Target towels, the design on the Gobi Hand Towels will add a designer touch to your bath without breaking the bank.


Serena and Lily have the market cornered on great looking shower curtains.  I love this
 fun pattern for a guest bath to add a pop of color and this one for a beach house bathroom.
I think the Georgia shower curtain is my favorite of all.


What about these adorable shower curtains for kid's bathrooms!  Don't you love the
French Tassel Curtain for girls and the Alligator pattern for boys?  These curtains are so cute I think you could use them in the bedroom. 


Hopefully, I have motivated you to refresh your bed and bath with a few of my favorite suggestions.  Pop over to Serena and Lily and see what you can find!  Order now while you can save 20%.  Don't forget to use the code SUNNYDAYS at checkout.  

Take Advantage of these other great sales too....







Enjoy the sales!  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!