Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Simplified Bee's Cristin Priest in Rue Magazine!



 I have a special treat for you today!  My friend, Cristin Priest, is featured in the latest online issue of Rue Magazine!  I met Cristin when we were participating in Blogtour Vegas last year.  We became instant friends. 

 I'm not surprised that this interior designer's home is as lovely as the designer herself.  Warm, inviting and well-edited are words I would use to describe this ranch style home located in Silicon Valley.  I love her carefully added pops of color and pattern.    As well as being a designer, Cristin also writes the popular blog, Simplified Bee.  If you don't currently follow her, pop over and sign up.  Her blog is a must follow for design lovers.  She shares her projects, products and tips that are sure to please any design lover.



  I am in love with the flamingo wallpaper she
 chose for her daughter's room and that pink ceiling.  


I have always wanted a nook like this in my kitchen.  This nook is so cozy and quaint it makes me want to jump on a plane so that I can sit there and have coffee with Cristin!  It has just the right amount of updated pizazz.  The wallpaper and green vinyl cushions make the space so bright and cheery.  


Here's my friend, Cristin, isn't she lovely?  If you knocked at her door, this is the smiling face that would greet you on any day.  Cristin is such a gracious and giving person.  Her inner beauty shines through her exterior natural beauty much like her home.  I can feel the love of this home just perusing the pictures.  Knowing Cristin, I can guarantee that each item has special memories or was carefully chosen.  Isn't that the kind of home we all crave?

I hope you enjoyed a peak of Cristin's lovely home.  Pop-over to Rue Magazine to see the entire feature.  There is so much more to see and read about this home.  Rue is one of my favorite magazines, so while there, make sure you read the entire issue. There are so many great ideas and a couple of recipes I plan try this summer.  Crystal Palecek and her team do an amazing job sharing interesting design features and lifestyle ideas for living the best life.

The chart below is a great example of some of the helpful information found in Rue.
Here are Cristin's tips for selecting greenery for your home.  She believes
every home should have plants. 


Don't forget to pop over to Rue read the article in its entirety.  There are more pictures
 I didn't share.  I don't want to give away all the goodies here.  

Don't forget to follow Cristin at Simplified Bee

Photography by Julia Robbs
Interior Design by Cristin Priest
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Nice feature, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! How are you? I miss you! Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  2. Awe! Many thanks for this lovely feature (blushing!). Means so much coming from you.

    Love you!
    cristin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!