Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cast Your Vote for Lisa Mende Design for Amara Interior Blog Awards #IBA15

I am honored to report that 
Lisa Mende Design Blog
was nominated for the 
Amara Interior Blog Awards #IBA15
in the category of

Best Interior Blog in the US

I have some pretty stiff competition therefore I need YOUR HELP!
You may Vote now through Sept. 18, 2015.  


I really appreciate Your Vote!  There are 111 blogs in my category and many really well known bloggers!

If you have already voted, thank you and if you haven't voted yet,
 the voting ends on Sept. 18th, so there is still time!
 Thanks in advance for your support!  I appreciate it!

Also, make sure to pop over to Amara and check out their site!
They have really beautiful products!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!