Sunday, November 8, 2015

Girl Crush: Justina Blakeney


I had the opportunity to sit on a panel at High Point Market beside Justina Blakeney.  While we didn't get to chat personally, I loved what she had to say about design and inspiration, so immediately following my return from High Point, I visited Justina's website where I fell down a rabbit hole of inspiration for a hour or more.  This lady is seriously talented.  She's the kinda girl you want to invite over to your house for coffee and a playdate. 

Justina Blakeney is a designer and blogger, who has also written one of my design favorite books, "The New Bohemians".   I have the book and refer to it when I am in need of inspiration, but had not really visited Justina's website.  If you are a designer in need of inspiration, visit Justina's website and social channels or read her blog, named "The Jungalow" after the home she shares with her husband and adorable little girl named Ida.  You'll have to visit her website or blog to discover why she calls her home "the jungalow" but it's worth the search.




Justina was at High Point debuting her new collection for Loloi.  Feast your eyes on some of the pillows and rugs from the new collection to see fabulousity at its best....




I seriously need one of these rugs.....


The question is which one.....





And if the Collection with Loloi isn't enough to send you over the edge, Hygge & West debuted wallpapers by Justina Blakeney last week!
Can you just die?  I have my eye on one in particular, or two or three, can you guess my favorites?  Which one is your favorite?


Cosmic Desert




AJA






Vitamin C





FEZ








 NANA






Now do you see why Justina is my girl crush?
Are you crushing, too?

p.s. I'm gaga over Cosmic Desert in teal, AJA in periwinkle and
Nana in pink but I could fall madly in love with just about any of them..

Make sure to check out Justina's website 
and social channels:


I cannot wait to see what Justina does next....


Photography courtesy of Justina Blakeney.com and Hygge & West

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I know....her style is filled with eclectic artistry, love her sense of style and color!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!