Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Want to Be a Social Media Superstar?


I don't know about you, but if I am trying to become a better version of myself, I always listen to people who have accomplished what I want to achieve.  I mean really, who goes to a fat aerobics teacher if one is trying to lose weight?  Throughout the generations artists have studied Picasso's works to become better artists, so if you are looking to become a social media superstar, why not look to a social media superstar, right?  Who would you choose?  I choose Justina Blakeney after all; the woman is brilliant, beautiful and extremely talented.  I had the good fortune of serving on a panel with Justina at the last High Point Market and I loved meeting her!  

So where can you hear this wonder woman of social media, you ask?

Justina is one of the speakers at the Design Bloggers Conference on March 6-9th in Atlanta, and you will want to hear what she has to say about how to become a social media superstar!  

Justina is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, The New Bohemians: Cool and Collected Homes, which happens to be one of my favorite design books to inspire me.  Anytime, I need a little color and pattern boost; I head over to her site to check out her work.  She has created a line with Loloi Rugs, as well as wallpaper with Hygge & West.  Her blog is beyond inspiring and fun to read.  She makes me want to create my personal "jungalow."

To think her book and collections came about because she decided to blog and people found out about her talent!  Aren't you dying to hear her secrets to success?  I know I am!  I plan to be there sitting in the front row for her talk at DBC!

Have you signed up for Design Blogger's Conference?  If not, do so quickly, last I heard the tickets were almost gone!  I cannot wait to hear Justina and the other fabulous line-up of speakers who will be sharing their knowledge with all of us.  Click here to see the entire line-up of speakers for DBC.

Here is an agenda for the conference! There are so many great things happening!  Make sure to check out the entire agenda here!


Did you know there will be a Free blog clinic offered at DBC?

There will also be tons of networking, cocktails and lots of other things you don't want to miss!  Don't suffer from FOMO(fear of missing out), 
sign up today!!!

Please Vote for me.....

...."Yours Truly" was nominated for 

"Best Writing on a Blog" 
in the DBC Hall of Fame Blog Awards!!!

Yep,  Dr. Rose, my freshman English Teacher at Meredith College, who happened to be the head of the English Department, more than likely just rolled over in her grave! Haha! The good news for me is that Dr. Rose isn't determining the winner!  You are!  I need your votes!  Click Here to go to the voting page and see all the entries.  Once there scroll down to "Cast Your Votes" and click, then you will be on the voting page!   I would so appreciate your vote!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!