Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Coming Soon!!! A New "Lisa Mende Design"





I have been traveling a lot for work lately but now it's time to settle down, focus on client work and get back to the blog.

 I have an announcement.....

I'm excited to announce that my new website and blog redesign will be unveiling very, very soon!  I have a few more kinks to work out and you will get to meet the new "Lisa Mende Design" blog....there's a change on the horizon folks!  I think you will like what is happening around here!
Lot's of people will be involved!  


Stay tuned for exciting news!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Looking forward to your "new" look!
    xo
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you're working on! I know its going to be good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!