Thursday, June 2, 2016

Kenian Furniture - High Point Market April 2016



When I design beach houses, I almost always include Kenian Home products in the mix.  It was fun to see their new introductions during April High Point Market.  My favorite new piece in their collection was the 
  pagoda mirror in white.

Click here to see more of my favorites from Kenian and read more...




Here is the pagoda mirror in black.


I also liked this triple seat bench with leather wrapping.  



Another new intro was this headboard which can be custom colored or used in natural finish with white wrapping shown below



This chair wasn't a new intro, but it is a best seller and is
 available in all the colors.


Their bar cart is also a favorite of mine and is a great price point.



Kenian Dining table and chairs with the Chippendale end chairs in a punch of color.


This chair was introduced the last market and has such a nice finish in person.


Cozy modified wing chairs with natural cushions.  You could reupholster in your custom option if you like.


This bench is great at the end of the bed.


Their custom colored Chippendale chairs are best sellers.


As you may remember, I designed the Kenian showroom in
October and here are some photos were taken of my work. 


This was my favorite vignette I designed for Kenian in October
 which shows the greek key mirror and console.  Thanks to Barbara Cosgrove for loaning me killer Foo Dog Lamps for this shot!  


Want to know more about products featured here?  Email
me lisa@lisamende.com and I can help!


Note: Kenian Home was a sponsor of Design Bloggers Tour but I have had a long relationship with this company and love their products and feel they are of interest to my readers so all thoughts are my own.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!