Monday, June 20, 2016

Lisa Mende Design Featured on Ballard Designs Blog




Thank you to Ballard Designs for being the sponsor of my "Southern Style Now" Showhouse room in New Orleans.  Ballard featured my room on their blog on Friday.  Make sure to pop over and read our Q and A to learn more about this room and my inspiration behind the design.  


People were surprised to find out the vast range of custom offerings Ballard Designs has for the consumer as well as the designer.  
I am so happy with all the items I used from Ballard.  My living room became the "hang out" during the showhouse tour.  Thank you again to Ballard Designs as well as the other companies who loaned me products for the room:

A Big Thank you to:

Art: Frida with Peacocks - Ashley Longshore
Black and Natural Stripe Catamaran Rug - Dash and Albert
Thomas Obrien Phoenix Coffee table - Century Furniture
Appliances - Thermador
Tile - Crossville Tile, Inc.
Accessories - Parker Kennedy Living

Please pop over to Ballard Designs' blog to read more here!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where was the chandelier from? I couldn't find it on their website and didn't see a mention. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star, my friend!! Loved seeing you on Ballard's blog - the room is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!