Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Early Access!! Nordstrom Sale - A Few Items I am Coveting....




It's time for Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!  The Sale starts on Friday, July 22nd but you can get early access if you have a Nordstrom's Card!


Here are a few of my favorite things included in the sale...

Click Here to see what I have my eye on...




Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish $15.90
I have a Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish and I use it as a drop zone for
my jewelry when I remove it.  This little dish could be used in so many ways.  Perfect for a soap dish by a bathroom sink, or as an accent in a kids room.  Get it while it is on sale.  If you don't keep it for yourself, give it as a gift.  Better yet, buy one for you and one to give away! 
 I'm buying several!



Archipelago Botanicals Diffusers only $24.90

Diffusers also make great gifts.  Perfect for a dorm room where
 candles are prohibited.  I call them mindless luxuries.  Just stick one in a corner and enjoy the aroma when you enter the room!
Archipelago Candles on Sale for $15.90
I'm stocking up on these.  They make great Christmas presents and
before you can blink it will be time for Jolly Ole St Nick to appear! I always buy candles when I find them on sale because everyone loves
a new candle, right?



Waterworks "Luna" White Marble Tray $39.90
This beautiful Waterworks marble tray is perfect for holding guest
 towels in your bathroom.  This simple tray adds a touch of luxury wherever it is placed.  Reg. $59.99 on sale for $39.99
Check out all the Waterworks items on sale Click Here!


Kate Spade Bedding $169.96 King Size

Originally $259.99 Now 33%OFF = $169.96

I also like this one too!

It is hard to beat a crisp white and kelly green comforter.  Paint your walls navy, pink or keep them white.  This bedding makes a statement!

Kelly Wearstler "Paragon" Pillow Sham On Sale $29.98

I remember when the only way you could buy this pattern was from trade resources, now it is available to everyone and at a great price!

Kate Spade Sheet Sets Starting at $79.99
These great sheets are on sale!!! They come in an extra long in case
you need spiffy sheets for your upcoming College freshman!!!
Or you can buy them for your own bed!  They come in lots of colors!

Faux Fur Backrest Pillow Only $25.90
So many of the items I have found would be fun for college
 but this furry backrest pillow would be equally fun at home!


Westin Duvet Cover $246.90
Remember the heavenly beds at the Westin?  Now you can
 buy the bedding at home and it is on sale at Nordstrom's. 
Click here for the sheets, pillowcases , duvet stuffer and duvet.

Art Deco High Ball Glasses Set of 4 $56.90
Any party would become more fun with these highball glasses! 
Also available as double old fashion glasses here.



These are a few of my favorite items from the sale.  To get the complete access for planning your Nordstrom Anniversary shopping click here!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!