Saturday, August 20, 2016

Traditional Home "Great Kitchens"

 
Photography by Dustin Peck

Lisa Mende Design is proud to be included in the Traditional Home "Great Kitchens" issue.  Have had a chance to read it yet?  It is a fabulous issue chocked full of design advice on creating beautiful kitchens, along with amazing features on entertaining and lots of great recipes too.   

 The Terry Kitchen featured is one of my all time favorite kitchens.  There is something about a "tuxedo kitchen" that I love.  Black and white is so crisp and classic.  This house was built in 1912 so I wanted to stay true to the era of the home, but I updated the look with bold graphic fabric shades at the windows from Cotton and Quill and geometric wallpaper on the ceiling from Cole & Son.  My choice for appliances was my favorite and always "go to" appliance line Thermador.  Countertops were from Wilsonart.  This was a big kitchen so I decided to eliminate upper cabinetry and use Ann Sacks  subway tiles counter to ceiling in gloss white which made the room feel so bright and fresh.  I'm not going to tell you much more because I want you to pop over and read the rest for yourself.  

Click Here to See my Favorite Finds...


Also, in "Great Kitchens" were "Designer Picks"  Read mine below but make sure you read what the other designers chose as their favorite finds for making a kitchen more livable.
Lots and lots of great ideas from some of the country's top designers!  







 Thank you Traditional Home Magazine for including me!  


Thank you to Dustin Peck Photography for the beautiful photographs!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!